زمان کنونی: 2024/06/19, 01:51 AM درود مهمان گرامی! (ورودثبت نام)

زمان کنونی: 2024/06/19, 01:51 AM

ارسال پاسخ 

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 7 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5

گفتگو درباره ی مانگا کلاس درس ادمکشی(خطر اسپویل)

نویسنده پیام
Merida

ارسال‌ها: 7,198
تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2014
اعتبار: 2628.0
ارسال: #169
RE: گفتگو درباره ی مانگا کلاس درس ادمکشی(خطر اسپویل)
چپتر 173 و 174 و 175 هم عاطفه جون اینجا زحمتش و کشیده می تونین نگاه کنین

http://www.animpark.net/thread-16510-pos...pid1702405
http://www.animpark.net/thread-16510-pos...pid1702416
اینم خلاصه هاش

چپتر 173
نقل قول: Chapter 173 spoilers
My Students Time

By continuously targetting the students, Korosensei cannot escape #2's attacks

"Korosensei's biggest weakness ... is us"

But Korosensei refutes that. They are not his weakness, they are all his proud students. And it's simply in his duty as a teacher to protect them.

---

Having had enough, one student steps forward: Kayano, aiming to buy time for Korosensei to hide and recover.
In fact, she actually managed to damage one of #2's tentacles.

"...I've always regretted. Because of me, everyone learnt the truth, and the class' happy times were taken away... that's why, at the very least... let me protect you, as one of Sensei's students."

With Yanagisawa's next order ... #2 pierces Kayano in the torso. In the same manner as her sister.
From spoiler text that are out so far, result AMBIGUOUS.

Korosensei turns completely black. Nothing more needs to be said.

P.S. Mach 20 is still active, but due to real life commitments, the works are bottlenecked at certain stages.

جپتر 174
نقل قول: Chapter 174 spoilers
Colour Time

Satisfied that Korosensei has turned black, and therefore showing his true nature as the creature of destruction that he is (so to speak), Yanagisawa injects Number Two with one final stimulant for one final attack.

As the two creatures stand still and prepare to strike, the students take the chance to flee the scene, with Nagisa carrying Kayano.

Number Two makes his charge, but Korosensei catches him, and by outputting all his emotions, "past" and life (face changing colours in the process), he glows pure white as he unleashes one final Antimatter Energy Beam.

Number Two receives a direct hit. We don't see what happens to him or Korosensei.
But we do know this: Yanagisawa was blasted into the sky by the force, all the way to the barrier. He can only scream as he dies humiliatingly like a small fry.

چپتر 175
نقل قول: Chapter 175 spoilers
Irrecoverable Time (As in "Times that Cannot Be Recovered")

After blasting Number Two, Korosensei lunges towards him, Anti-sensei knife in hand, and finishes him off with a stab to the chest.
(Remember, a blow to the heart is still fatal for them)

In his dying moments, we learn what his wish to the Tentacles was: he wanted to be recognised by him; he wanted to be like him.

Korosensei now understands how he feels. He hopes that, should they meet again 'there', then they should study together again, without making the same mistakes.

---

Though the past that has been lost cannot be recovered, the lessons of the past can ensure that certain things will not be repeated again.

http://ansatsu-database.tumblr.com/p...from-the-manga
I once noted in this post why there were suspiciously no blood falling downwards from Kayano's wound on the back. We now have an answer.

It's because as soon as she was attacked, Korosensei retrieved all the blood and somatic cells that he could retrieve before they fell on the ground.
Even when he was fighting, he kept all of it airtight and decontaminated.

Thus begins Korosensei's medical redemption: cellular surgery on Kayano, super fast and super precise. He shall not let the same tragedy happen again. (ie When he couldn't do the same thing for Aguri).

---

"... You've ... saved me again."
"I can do this however many times. Your sister would've done the same thing."
(Issue 11 is supposed to be out on Feb 15. Perhaps we can consider this Matsui's Valentine's gift, in a sense?)

The important thing is that ... errors should not be repeated.
Aguri ... have I been a successful teacher?
Within this one year ... this treasure-like year that you gave me?

Chapter 176 will have Cover and Lead Colour
(آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: 2016/02/18 05:11 PM، توسط Merida.)
2016/02/18 05:09 PM
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پیام‌های داخل این موضوع
RE: گفتگو درباره ی مانگا کلاس درس ادمکشی(خطر اسپویل) - Merida - 2016/02/18 05:09 PM

موضوع‌های مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع: نویسنده پاسخ: بازدید: آخرین ارسال
  بحث و تبادل نظر درباره ی مانگا بلک کلاور aiso 22 7,590 2022/05/02 05:54 PM
آخرین ارسال: Mohammad.4ur
documents گفتگو در مورد مانگا (attack on titan(shingeki no kyojin{خطر اسپویل} amirmohammad 112 29,324 2022/05/02 05:51 PM
آخرین ارسال: Mohammad.4ur
  بحث و تبادل نظر درمورد مانگا Bungou Stray Dogs Dazai.B 13 2,924 2021/03/11 03:35 PM
آخرین ارسال: NoboraHaru
  بحث و گفت و گو درمورد مانگا Noragami aiso 28 6,903 2021/03/08 02:46 PM
zجدید نقد و برسی مانگا ی گینتاما(خطر اسپویل) Uchiha Takasugi 2 1,913 2021/03/08 02:44 PM

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان